With other tons of announcements at the Google I/O, the company also unveiled the new Hangouts App across all platforms. Although its a great fix to Google’s messaging mess but on the other hand some users hate it. The biggest reason I found is, it replaces Gtalk and with that, Invisible option also goes invisible. You also can’t view your online contacts. While removing/uninstalling any app on android is simple, the process for Hangouts app is slightly different.
Quick Steps For Uninstalling:
1) Head over to Google Play Store from where you download your new apps.
2) Now go to My Apps section.
3) Scroll down and search for Hangouts app.
4) Open it and tap on Uninstall.
5) Tap again on OK when you see the warning: “Do you want to uninstall all updates to this Android system app”?
6) BOOM! Hangouts gone, Google Talk back.
Yep, it was this simple. Now spread the word by sharing this post with your friends on facebook and twitter. You can also subscribe to daily updates by entering the email below. Have any issues? Do let me know by posting a comment.